1. Scope of Policy
2. Information Collected
We collect a variety of information about you, including:
- Information you provide directly to Appcatch.com.
- Information about your computer and browsing activities on the Web Sites, including through cookies, web beacons, and other technology. Specifically we may collect the following information:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting Appcatch.com;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within Appcatch.com;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technology;
- Information about your interactions with video content, such as the type of content viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
- Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer; and
- Standard server log information.
- Information about you from other sources where permitted by law. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded video players), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases).
3. Use of Information
We use the information we collect to: Provide the services you request. Tell you about offers we think you will value. Customize the content and advertising you see. Improve your experience on Appcatch.com. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
We may share your information:
Where we have obtained your consent. With our third-party service providers. With business partners who sponsor a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion; or who jointly offer a service or feature with Appcatch.com. If Appcatch.com is sold to another company. To protect or defend the rights of Appcatch.com or our users. When required by law or public authorities. We also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, including to help us develop content and services we hope you will find of interest or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings. This sharing of anonymized or aggregated information will not include information that could be used to individually identify you.
5. Your Choices
If you choose to share contact information with us, you will have the opportunity to update that information.
You can stop the delivery of commercial email messages from Appcatch.com or service by following the instructions in any such email you receive. You also may choose to opt out of our use of data that we collect about your visits to our business partners’ sites to customize advertising that we serve. To opt out, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. California Residents
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to whi Appcatch.com has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject of the email, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Appcatch.com is intended for a general audience and do not knowingly collect or store contact information about children under the age of 13. Appcatch.com may ask for a birth date to ensure that it is not collecting information from children under 13 or to identify when additional steps may need to be taken in connection with information collected from children under 18. In those instances where Appcatch.com has actual knowledge that it collects information from children, or offers a service directed toward children, it will comply with applicable laws, including the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
8. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using Appcatch.com but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
9. Third Party Sites
11. Contact Us